Wednesday 21 July 2010

Took a day off school on Monday to go down to Leeds. It was my brother's graduation but there was only tickets for my mam and dad and I didn't really wanna pay to sit for an hour and a half watching strangers get up and collect a piece of paper. Snoozefest! So, I'd decided a few weeks ago that I'd bring my friend Megan and we'd just go shopping, as I do love Leeds for shopping, it has everything! Went straight to Urban Outfitters (there aren't any near me). Absolutely love that shop, especially how they blast out the music. Looked around for ages and got a short sleeved denim shirt for myself, and a bracelet and necklace for Alex's birthday present as I was in Peru for hers (which she liked by the way). Also looked at some vintage shops and got a cute re-made top from Blue Rinse. Will probably post pictures of these items at a later date.

Went back to sixth form on Tuesday after having over two weeks off for Peru. Wasn't a very eventful day. It was sports day on Wednesday for the lower school; sixth form didn't have lessons so I stayed off again. Went in today to go on this shitty walk to a river then came back to school for a BBQ. Was pretty boring again so got a lift home just after lunch. Now gunna try and catch up on some textiles work that I missed. Oh and here's some more Peru pics. Might put a few up each day rather than hundreds at once. The first photo is from a class of kiddies that we worked with for abit and face painted. Aren't they cute? And the second photo is Fran, Me and Emily, after we'd climbed to the top of the mountain that we were working on. :) x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)