Saturday 15 January 2011

Taper Jean Girl

Hello lovelies! I realise I haven't blogged for ages and I do apologise. I have been pretty much constantly ill since Christmas, have had exams to revise for and lots of coursework to do. I've also just felt like I haven't really had much to say and a bit lost on the blogging front.

Because of that, with it being a new year, I've decided it's about time I give my blog a bit of a shake up. I've never really liked my blog name, I kinda just picked it in a rush, thinking I would think of a better one, and it just stuck. So, it's new name is Taper Jean Girl. One of my favourite Kings of Leon songs, yes, but also, what appears to be my wardrobe staple, skinny or tapered jeans. As you may have noticed I do tend to stick to Black skinnies in my everyday outfits so I thought the song title is a good description of me and would therefore suit my blog. I've made a simple new header to go with it and so far I'm liking it. What do you think?

Hope you've been having a good start to 2011. Mine's been pretty shit so far to be honest but hey ho, at least it can only get better. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)