Friday 1 July 2011

Elbow patches and mismatched nails

Last night was fun, I did end up slightly sick, probably due to the fact I haven't eaten much so I'm still recovering today. Nothing much going on today, I'm just in the house doing odd jobs so I've gone for a comfy slouchy outfit. I bought the jumper a few weeks back and although I love it, I haven't worn it much because of its weird length which makes choosing what to wear with it hard. However, it so comfy and I do love elbow patches. The top/dress underneath is kinda fancy but with the jumper on top I think the length is perfect for daytime with leggings. The jewellery as always is from Asda, how cute is the owl locket? The nails are Nails Inc Jermyn Street and Marylebone High Street.


Jumper: H&M Top: Topshop Leggings: H&M


Ring and Necklace: Asda Nails: Jermyn St and Marylebone High St, Nails Inc

x

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)