Wednesday 29 June 2011

Pre-holiday purchases and What I Wore

Went to Newcastle on Monday and got most of the last minute things I need for my hols. Finally managed to find a hat that fits my big head,(granted it is a very big hat, kinda a boater style.) Also got some sandals, jeans and the Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser. Its supposed to be pretty good for clearing up skin I thought I'd give it a try. Also went to Durham today and bought some floral wide leg trousers.

Boater, Sandals and Trousers - All New Look

What I wore today: Floral shirt - Topshop, Leggings: H&M


There might just be a more decent outfit post tomorrow, as I am off out in the evening. x

1 comment:

  1. I love your oversized floral shirt you're wearing! And New Look definitely have some lovely palazzo pants at the moment,

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)