Friday 25 June 2010

Hocus Pocus

Went to Northumbria the other day to look at the design exhibition. Was a good opportunity to test out my new camera so got some photos for my file. Some of the work was amazing. This one person had made a collection where they used hair extensions rather than fringing. It sounds weird but it looked really good.

Also checked out the courses on offer. Fashion design, fashion marketing and fashion communication are all possibilities. But Leeds is also a maybe, I'd just prefer to go somewhere further than Northumbria, so Leeds would be good cos its not too far away. And i also really like the sound of the course. Ah well don't have to worry about that for quite a while seen as though I'll been doing a foundation course first.

Been watching some Glasto footage on tele and im so jealous right now. Would love to see Vampire Weekend, Kele, Hot Chip (loved 'One Pure Thought', which I haven't heard for ages) etc etc. oh and Dizzee of course. Okay, back to the I.T crowd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)