Wednesday 16 June 2010

Pack Up

When I'm in Peru the mother is redecorating my room. YEY! So went to good old B&Q tonight for some wallpaper shopping. Found a retro-ish one with a green print slightly like the ones you see on really old china, anyway that ones in the lead so far. Also popped into Currys and the like to look for a digital camera. WHY do people in those shops run over to you and ask if you need a hand before you've even made it through the door.?! My answer is always "No thanks." Didn't find any decent ones, most of them were out of battery so I couldn't even try them out. Ah well I have two weeks to find one before Peru. Eurgh, watching BB at the minute, that Rachel doesn't half annoy me. Hope she goes. Whatta bitch. She's even worse than Sunshine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)