Sunday 12 December 2010

Easy now fuzzy little man peach

Apologies for the absence this week. Had a bit of a shit and stressful week thanks to Sixth Form. Had, and still have, way too much work to do. Also didn't really have to much to post about.

Anyway, here's what I wore yesterday to do some Christmas shopping (didn't actually buy any presents) It's all been seen before I think but never mind.

Jacket - Topshop
Shirt - Vintage
Scarf - Some market stall
Gloves - Tesco
Jeans - Topshop
Bag - Mam's when she was a kid (it still has the charity stickers she got inside it!)

Did buy some camel trousers from New Look which I'm unsure about and may be returning. Also got some flower hair clips for the Dinner Dance which is tonight. Looking forward to it. Should be a good night. Don't think I'll be going in tomorrow. Also have work today for a few hours, then I'll be doing school work, and hopefully posting a Style Snoop at some point.

Oh, and I'm pleased Cher's finally gone from X factor. I mean what was she wearing in the duet with Will.I.Am. Remind anyone of Old Gregg?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)