Friday 24 December 2010

Here comes Santa Claus

Just a quick post to say, hope you all have a great Christmas, that you get to spend it with who you want to, and that Santa is kind to you :)

Now that all of my presents are now wrapped and under the tree, I'm watching the Grinch, again, and feeling very festive.

Today I'll just be pottering around getting ready for tomorrow doing my nails etc. May even fit some revision in seen as though I doubt I'll be doing any for the next few days. Then tonight, I'm off to church like a good little Catholic girl then to an Indian restaurant with some of the family.

Next post will be after Christmas, maybe Boxing Day, maybe the day after and hopefully I'll have some outfit posts and other interesting things to show you.

Until then, Merry Christmas!!!


x

1 comment:

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)