Wednesday 24 November 2010

Ahhh

Last day tomorrow until Tuesday so I'm looking forward to a nice long weekend off Sixth Form. Its Fran's birthday tomorrow so Sixth Form shouldn't be too bad plus I only have three lessons. On the night, we're all meeting for hers for drinks then off for a posh meal then back to hers for what could be an eventful night.

I'm just wearing the same dress I wore for a party a few weeks back but I'm undecided on how to do the hair. Straight or curly? I'll just have to wait and see what I think tomorrow.

The rest of my weekend is most definitely going to consist of coursework, coursework and even more coursework as we have a Textiles deadline for next week.


Completely irrelevant but funny image - reminds me of 'those' girls at Sixth Form. You know who I mean. Tangoed! x



Image from weheartit.com

1 comment:

  1. oh i love this picture! moving.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)