Tuesday 30 November 2010

Laptop has broken :( So I'm currently on a proper computer (it just feels weird) which has painstakingly slow Internet connection so blogging may not be up to much for the next few days. It also means that Textiles is almost definitely not going to get done as most of my work (I had actually done some for once) is on said broken laptop.
On the good side, had another day off today because of the snow. And apparently its supposed to get worse overnight, so fingers crossed for another one tomorrow. I could get some more Textiles done too.

Also, I'm loving Adele's new song. It's kinda different from her old stuff, more upbeat. Don't think this is the real video, its just some studio footage they've used until the proper one is released.



That's all for now. Back to Textiles. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)