Saturday 20 November 2010

Off t' Yorshire like

Leeds was good. Went to see the brother who's living there after finishing uni. I love the place. I think I wanna go to uni there myself. It's not too big and not too small. And most importantly, the shopping is the best. Snapped a quick photo when I got back but I'm pretty knackered, and couldn't be bothered to stand taking a 'good' photo, so it's not the best. And excuse the facial expression.


Jacket - Topshop, Shirt - H&M, Necklace - Eclectic Eccentricity, Scarf - Vintage
Didn't get too much stuff mainly because my brother didn't wanna be trapsing around shops. Did get a dress for the Sixth Form Dinner Dance though which is a bit of a relief seen as though its 3 weeks away. Also got the Rimmel Matte Topcoat and Fran's birthday present. It's her birthday on Thursday and for some reason we have Friday and next Monday off Sixth Form so, Thursday could be a messy night. I mean, it is her 18th! So that's going to get me through the prospect of another boring week at Sixth Form. x

1 comment:

  1. awww, i forget to tell u i love ur bangs!

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)