Friday 1 October 2010

Bad day

"I hope that the last page of your 800 page novel is missing" Great song. Love the lyrics even if the tone is rather negative. Kinda fitting as today feels like a bit of a bad day, don't really know why but you know when your just in one of those 'meh' moods. On the other hand, I'm finally getting somewhere with my Textiles and actually voluntarily stayed at school in my afternoon frees to catch up. Oh yeah!

From the newly purchased album self titled 'Darwin Deez'. The video is just a YouTube made animation but I think its clever and funny so take a look.



P.S checking out a little vintage fair tomorrow so fingers crossed I'll have some nice purchases to show you. x

1 comment:

  1. awwww i liked it! i adore the little cartoon music vids.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)