Monday 4 October 2010

Tie Me Kangaroo Down Sport!

Briefly mentioned the other day about going to a little vintage fair. Considering Durham has like one vintage shop, Ding Dong Vintage, it was a pretty good little fair.

I ended up buying two silk shirts, both with crazy patterns, as you can see. I know they're a bit out there (and kinda Rolf Harris, hence the title) but the green one will especially be perfect for autumn, and both will look great under my aviator jacket and with leggings or jeans. I got them both for £6! The greeny coloured one was a fiver and the other was in a £1 bargain bin. Get in there! Look out for some future outfit posts featuring these beauties as well as future trips to the fair as the woman said it would be on every month. More cheap finds. YEY! Here's my purchases. x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)