Sunday 3 October 2010

Jameela Jamil
Reasonably new when it comes to fashion as she's only been on the 'circuit' for 1 or 2 years. The model and T4 presenter's style has been a favourite of mine since her first appearance due to her personality and quirky style on screen. I'd say her look is quite grungy and always looks effortless. I prefer her outfits when dressed down and casual rather than when at 'red carpet events' but I still think she looks great in both situations. Her style is unique and is finished off perfectly with her equally unique heavy, parted fringe and long black locks. Here's a few of my favourite looks of hers:










What do you reckon of Jameela's style?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE HER SOOOO MUCH. in fact i love her so much i wish i could be her. Sad times hahah. I just loved your blog a little bit more after seeing this

    Much love

    http://rougueandrife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love her style! She is cool!

    + I like your blog so I'm following you! Follow me back if you like :)

    jessie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of those people who looks great in hats and will prolly be gorgeous forever.

    mermaidnotebook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)