Friday 13 August 2010

Clip Clop

Haven't really been up to much this week. Done a little bitta school work. Some history and some textiles. Ive also been preparing some presentation boards for my mam and dads work about my trip to Peru seen as though both companies gave me donations. One of the agreements was that I would do something when I got back. So I've just been sticking some of the photos that I got printed onto big sheets of card and writing little captions explaining what we did when we were there. So overall, not a very exciting week really.

Here's an outfit photo from earlier on in the week with some of my new purchases from newcastle at the weekend. Excuse the messy bedroom!





Top - H&M
Khaki bottoms - Primark
Khaki and leather bag - H&M
Clogs - Primark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)