Tuesday 17 August 2010

NEW HEADER

Yesterday and Sunday I spent alot of time in the garden. It was pretty warm and sunny, and I thought I might aswell attempt to get abit of tan on my arms. Took out some magazines and my mp3 (yes, I still don't own an ipod, but mines very cool with a flip out speaker and I love it!) and listened to the chart show for a couple of hours. Ringo the rabbit was madly running and thumping around me, crawling over me and trying to run in the house while my back was turned. Naughty little thing. I got some nice photos, the sun seemed to make my camera do great things, so I thought I could use one as a header. Edited it, then whacked it on here. I think its nice and summery even though summers nearly over. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)