Monday 6 September 2010

Bit of a rummage

So last night, due to boredom, I decided to ransack through some drawers full of old stuff to see if I could find anything of interest. ANDDD...




Aren't they great!! I love how old and past it they look. So I'm gunna buy some film for both. I've always liked polaroids, I think they look really cool compared to regular boring photos and I've been wondering for a while whether my brother had got rid of his or whether it was still hiding in the house somewhere. So when I found it I was chuffed. Apparently though, because polaroids are getting popular again the film cost loads so we'll see. The other ones, yes there are two of the same camera, are my mams from yesteryear. So I claimed them too and can't wait to see how the pictures turn out once I find the right film which could take a while. That's all. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)