Friday 3 September 2010

Went to Newcastle (again) the other day. Brought home quite a haul I must say. And even though my main aim was stuff for sixth form, hardly anything I got was. What can I say, I got sidetracked. I did however, get another white shirt and some more black jeans (H&M, £10!) for school. Our uniform has to be black and white. (Yes, really, sixth form has to wear a uniform) Other than that got a fair isle black and white jumper from Primark and two unusual shirts from Best Vintage. I'll put some photos up soon. Also bought Kele's 'The Boxer' and Arcade Fire's 'The Suburbs', only £15 (£14.98) for both. Kele's is pretty good so far but haven't listened to Arcade Fire's yet. They looked amazing at Leeds, personally, for me, I'd have chosen them over Pendulum every time. But that's me.

One thing I didn't manage to get was that gorgeous jacket from Topshop. Sold out. In Newcastle and Durham. Gutted. So I'm looking for an alternative. A fairly cheap alternative. Any ideas?

Listening to - Kele, Everything You Wanted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)