Sunday 26 September 2010

New Feature


Okay so this is the introduction of a new feature I'm starting which will hopefully be up every Sunday. As you have probably already noticed its called the Sunday Style Snoop and each week will feature one celebrity style icon whose looks have stood out for me recently. I know, not particularly up there on the innovation front but it's something new for me so fingers crossed I'll stick to it.
Anyway, as I have just decided on this feature and have had lots of textiles to catch up on, I haven't actually prepared a style icon for today. Also, my mind has gone blank and I cannot think of anyone who I have been finding 'an inspiration' style wise nor find the appropriate images to match. Therefore, this feature will officially commence next Sunday. I better get my thinking cap on! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for checking out my blog and commenting. I promise to repay the favour. :)